A huge thank you to Tiegan at Harbour for nominating Girl Meets Fiction for the One Lovely Blog Award! I’ve had a great time writing and am honored by the nomination. And of course, thanks to my wonderful readers!
You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog. List the rules and display the award. Add seven facts about yourself. Nominate however many other bloggers (this is a fluctuating number for everyone) and let them know about their nomination!
Seven Facts About “The Girl”
- I have and will continue to cry over exceptionally written cartoons.
- My favorite fairytale has been Rumpelstiltskin ever since I played that tricksy wizard in the second grade play. Nailed it, by the way.
- When at home, I drink almost exclusively from mugs because they make me feel simultaneously mysterious and artsy.
- I do not like pineapple.
- My favorite book is The Night Circus by Erin Morgan.
- Books that feature movie covers give me the urge to force-choke people, Darth Vader style.
- I like cat sweaters. Yeah, I’m that person. No shame.
Chosen for being creative, entertaining, and constructed well. Check these blogs out!